Customer Financial Services Analyst
Reporting to the Senior Customer Financial Services Manager, the Customer Financial Services Analyst will be responsible order processing, customer inquiries, deduction resolution, trade promotion settlement, chargeback identification and collection, sales administrative activities, and credit and collections.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in sales order processing in ASW.
- Respond to all customer inquiries on all issues in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer deductions by working closely with Sales and Customers on obtaining supporting documentation.
- Responsible for understanding specific Pay for Performance guidelines and Go-To-Market customer plans developed by Sales, for analyzing deduction activities and for ensuring accuracy of trade promotional spending.
- Resolve any discrepancies between Paris Presents Incorporated and the customer, to ensure timely and accurate processing of account activity. As needed, the Analyst will assist the Sales organization in negotiating and the collection of invalid deductions or post audits.
- Develop relationships with external customers in efforts for timely invoice payments.
- Partner with Sales on any administrative tasks on a need be basis.
- A bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting is strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience within a consumer-packaged goods (CPG) company is preferred
- Experience in an ERP environment is required (ASW and/or SAGE is strong plus)
- Adaptive Insights or any IBP/IFP tool is also a plus
- CRM experience (ex. Salesforce) is also an advantage
IDEAL PERSONAL PROFILE:
- Detail and results oriented
- Ability to learn/adapt to change
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with internal and external customer personnel
- Ability to resolve conflicts/discrepancies positively and professionally
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Reports to: Senior Manager Customer Financial Services Manager
- Manages: Individual contributor. No direct report.
- Key Internal Relationships: Sales, Customer Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain
- Key External Relationships: Customers, Brokers, Distributors
Paris Presents Incorporated is an entrepreneurial, privately held / private equity backed company that creates and distributes strong brands of makeup tools and body care accessories in over 60 countries. Our 70+ year old company is a high-growth, beauty business with a focus on exceptional quality products at affordable prices developed through innovation and on-trend design. Paris Presents has a very fast paced culture, with the senior management team coming from major CPG companies and having strong records of growing businesses. The company has been recognized on Inc’s Top 5000 fastest growing privately held companies to work for 3 years in a row.
The company’s three core brands are EcoTools®, Real Techniques®, and Body Benefits by Body Image®. EcoTools® is a leader in eco-conscious beauty products, most notably for incredibly soft cosmetic brushes but also offers a line of hair brushes and bath accessories. Since its launch in 2011, Real Techniques® is the number one makeup brush brand on YouTube, the leading share brand in the UK and one of the fastest growing brands in the U.S. Body Benefits by Body Image® is the number one brand in bath accessories with distribution at key retailers such as Walmart and Target.