Executive Assistant and Administrative Lead
This position is responsible for professionally and effectively preparing business correspondence, reports, Board Meeting agendas, speeches, invocations, presentations and other materials for the CEO within established guidelines and deadlines. This position will also coordinate travel arrangements for the CEO within budget and process all business expenses. This position will manage the CEO’s calendar and logistics for all the company’s internal meetings, including ordering lunch, working with IT, sending out invitations, etc. The position will coordinate all offsite company meetings, and search for cost savings from corporate programs. This position will also assist Corporate Counsel and the VP of Business Development with their business needs.
- Prepare business correspondence, reports, Board Meeting agendas, speeches, innovations, presentations and other materials for the CEO.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the CEO and process all business expenses.
- Manage the CEO calendar and logistics for the company’s internal meetings including ordering food, working with IT, sending out calendar invitations, etc.
- Coordinate all company offsite meetings and search for cost saving programs.
- This position may also be responsible for other Executives expenses and calendar invitations.
- Legal support: The position will be responsible for all contract management, e.g., filing, scanning, and saving all contracts, confidentiality agreements, vendor and supplier agreements, keeping data base current, and assist wherever required.
- Legal support: This position will be responsible for obtaining certificates of insurance for additional insureds.
- Legal support: This position will work on a variety of projects outside the above-mentioned responsibilities and will work cross functionality to help the company grow.
- This position is responsible for managing the office, ordering office supplies, and managing the vendor relations for our coffee service and postage meter.
- Business Development support: This position will also provide international support to our VP of Business development by managing samples, expense reports, coordinating forecasts to distributors and any other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- This position will work with others on the Paris Presents Corporate Wellness program.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS
- A minimum of 10 years demonstrated success supporting a CEO in a large organization.
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, and experience working in SharePoint.
- Advanced skills in Executive calendar management.
- Management of an external board with meeting prep, travel coordination and multi-functional input
- High capability in travel management
- Ability to coordinate multiple admin roles with development and training plan leadership
- Legal: previous experience preferred with either legal in-house or law firm – but not required
IDEAL PERSONAL PROFILE
- Ability to keep all things confidential and an expert in business etiquette protocol.
- Ability to work independently.
- Exceptional and proactive customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial sensibility.
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving abilities.
- Possesses the “growth mindset” with an ability to take on more responsibility as time goes on.
- A values-driven people person who possesses superior interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a broad range of internal and external groups.
- The ability to set priorities and execute against them, while seeing to immediate business needs. A multi-tasker with strong skill at juggling and experience keeping many balls in the air.
- Flexibility, with ability to succeed in a changing and environment while putting some structure in place, and ability to adjust to changing market and consumer needs.
- Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- Key Relationships: Corporate Counsel; VP of Business Development; Paris Presents Executive Committee (PPEC); PE Equity firm; all employees at all levels in the organization.
Paris Presents Incorporated is an entrepreneurial, privately held / private equity backed company that creates and distributes strong brands of makeup tools and body care accessories in over 60 countries. Our 70+ year old company is a high-growth, beauty business with a focus on exceptional quality products at affordable prices developed through innovation and on-trend design. Paris Presents has a very fast paced culture, with the senior management team coming from major CPG companies and having strong records of growing businesses. The company has been recognized on Inc’s Top 5000 fastest growing privately held companies to work for 3 years in a row.
The company’s three core brands are Real Techniques®, EcoTools® and Body Benefits by Body Image®. Since its launch in 2011, Real Techniques® is the number one makeup tool brand on YouTube, the leading share brand in the UK and one of the fastest growing brands in the U.S. EcoTools® is a leader in eco-conscious beauty products, most notably for incredibly soft cosmetic brushes but also offers a line of hair brushes and bath accessories. Body Benefits by Body Image® is the number one brand in bath accessories with distribution at key retailers such as Walmart and Target.