Working with proprietary ERP software. Provide clerical data entry, spreadsheet, and support for order pickers.
- Create Bills of Lading, route shipments for customers and maintain weekly spreadsheets.
- Work closely with supervisor to resolve any issues.
- Ensure proper dispatching of orders.
- Provide exceptional customer service by developing good working relationships with both internal and external customers and carriers.
- Respond to enquiries regarding products inventory.
- Use various transportation systems to facilitate material movement, planning, and scheduling.
- Prepare schedules to ensure on -time deliveries. Coordinate product delivery schedules with customers.
- Coordinate daily activity to track location and movement of inventory. Re-routes freight as needed to meet demands and minimize costs.
- Ability to pick and pack orders as needed
- Active involvement with problem-solving of issues presented. Can prioritize and performs daily workloads assigned by Supervisor.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Experience with Shipping & Receiving.
- Experience with pick and pack process
- Radio frequency (RF) scanner
- Computer proficiency
- Highly detailed-oriented
- High level of accuracy and consistency
- Being clear in internal and external communications
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Works well in a team atmosphere
- Ability to work in a warehouse office environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to use a keyboard and telephone. Frequent sitting, talking, hearing and occasionally standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, lifting 25 lbs., and able to adjust vision for close vision work.
Paris Presents Incorporated is an entrepreneurial, privately held / private equity backed company that creates and distributes strong brands of makeup tools and body care accessories in over 60 countries. Our 70+ year old company is a high-growth, beauty business with a focus on exceptional quality products at affordable prices developed through innovation and on-trend design. Paris Presents has a very fast paced culture, with the senior management team coming from major CPG companies and having strong records of growing businesses. The company has been recognized on Inc’s Top 5000 fastest growing privately held companies to work for 3 years in a row.
The company’s three core brands are EcoTools®, Real Techniques®, and Body Benefits by Body Image®. EcoTools® is a leader in eco-conscious beauty products, most notably for incredibly soft cosmetic brushes but also offers a line of hair brushes and bath accessories. Since its launch in 2011, Real Techniques® is the number one makeup brush brand on YouTube, the leading share brand in the UK and one of the fastest growing brands in the U.S. Body Benefits by Body Image® is the number one brand in bath accessories with distribution at key retailers such as Walmart and Target.