UK National Account Manager - Superdrug & Asda
Seeking a stand-out, UK account manager, ideally with a passion for all things beauty, and a proven track-record managing and growing High Street retail business. Reporting to the UK Head of Sales, the National Account Manager will manage the Superdrug and Asda UK retailer businesses.
- Deliver gross sales, trade allowance and profit targets to budget.
- Ensures distribution, merchandising, pricing promotional plans are in place and successfully executed to exceed the targets.
- Develops online promotional strategies.
- Manages and controls all promotion expenditure within your responsibility in line with the company’s guidelines, to ensure an optimum return on investment.
- Works closely with Superdrug and Asda to ensure reasonable monthly forecasts are submitted and bought to, particularly for innovation and Limited Edition programs.
- Develops and manages the Superdrug and Asda joint business plan and reviews scorecard to ensure annual targets achieved/exceeded.
- Ensure flawless implementation of all new product launches and achievement of required distribution objectives.
- Builds and cultivates multi-level and cross-functional contacts at retailer, to support role as “general manager” of your account business.
- Prepares and delivers all required sales reporting and analytics to inform manager and US headquarters team as required.
- Develop and improve tools and systems to monitor the market place, our brands and competitor’s performance.
- Effectively collaborate and co-ordinate activity within internal PPI departments, category, customer marketing, finance and customer services to deliver company’s business priorities.
- Own and drive initiatives which deliver improved levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Responsibility for ensuring identified expenses are kept within budgeted guidelines and completed on time as required by company policy. Responsibility for the development, maintenance and implementation of all account administration.
- Ensure personal developments by implementing agreed training and development objectives with UK Head of Sales
- Ideally 5 years of experience with High Street / Grocery retailers in a Beauty or FMCG company
- Ability to demonstrate numerate and analytical skills
- Ability to simplify complex data and extract key insights
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Must be a key user/analyser of Epos Data
- Category Management experience preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ecommerce account management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive selling skills
- Holds valid passport and UK work visa.
IDEAL PERSONAL PROFILE:
- Proactive, growth-mindset
- Acts as general manager of their business
- Flexible, dynamic, diplomatic, aggressive
- Curious and enjoys learning about the changing consumer and market
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth working environment.
Paris Presents Incorporated is an entrepreneurial, privately held / private equity backed company that creates and distributes strong brands of makeup tools and body care accessories in over 60 countries. Our 70+ year old company is a high-growth, beauty business with a focus on exceptional quality products at affordable prices developed through innovation and on-trend design. Paris Presents has a very fast paced culture, with the senior management team coming from major CPG companies and having strong records of growing businesses. The company has been recognized on Inc’s Top 5000 fastest growing privately held companies to work for 3 years in a row.
The company’s three core brands are EcoTools®, Real Techniques®, and Body Benefits by Body Image®. EcoTools® is a leader in eco-conscious beauty products, most notably for incredibly soft cosmetic brushes but also offers a line of hair brushes and bath accessories. Since its launch in 2011, Real Techniques® is the number one makeup brush brand on YouTube, the leading share brand in the UK and one of the fastest growing brands in the U.S. Body Benefits by Body Image® is the number one brand in bath accessories with distribution at key retailers such as Walmart and Target.