Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Reporting to the Senior Vice-President - Chief Financial Officer, the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will provide executive level and cross-functional support of all financial analysis and reporting needs of the business, coordinate all budgeting and forecasting processes, and help to instill financial disciplines throughout the organization.
- Assist the CFO in developing and implementing financial disciplines across the entire organization
- Lead on analyzing trends in key performance indicators (KPIs) including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, operating expenses, working capital, and equity value creation. Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances
- Prepare the monthly financial reporting package and provide analytical context for management consumption
- Drive Planning and Forecasting processes to completion
- Champion the development and implementation of the company’s Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities
- Support the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process through active engagement in developing forecast updates
- Develop and employ business case modeling techniques to provide accurate and timely support in assessing business growth opportunities
- Support senior management and functional departments with in-depth analysis as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities deemed appropriate by the CFO
- A bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA or MBA candidate preferred
- 7+ years of solid financial and business analysis experience within a consumer packaging goods (CPG) company
- Planning and forecasting experience required
- Proven track record developing financial models
- Experience working in an ERP environment (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.) required
- Experience working and interacting with senior management and various departments throughout the organization
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Some exposure to international business a plus
IDEAL PERSONAL PROFILE
- Strong leadership abilities
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to proactively generate innovative ideas and lead process improvements
- Ability to work independently and do what is necessary to get the job done correctly and in a timely manner
- Strong problem-solving experience
- A results-oriented individual who doesn’t take mediocrity as acceptable.
- The ability to set priorities and execute against them, while seeing to immediate business needs.
Reports to: Senior VP - Chief Financial Officer
Key Relationships: Executives, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Accounting, S&OP, IT
Paris Presents Incorporated is an entrepreneurial, privately held / private equity backed company that creates and distributes strong brands of makeup tools and body care accessories in over 60 countries. Our 70+ year old company is a high-growth, beauty business with a focus on exceptional quality products at affordable prices developed through innovation and on-trend design. Paris Presents has a very fast paced culture, with the senior management team coming from major CPG companies and having strong records of growing businesses. The company has been recognized on Inc’s Top 5000 fastest growing privately held companies to work for 3 years in a row.
The company’s three core brands are EcoTools®, Real Techniques®, and Body Benefits by Body Image®. EcoTools is a leader in eco-conscious beauty products, most notably for incredibly soft cosmetic brushes but also offers a line of hair brushes and bath accessories. Since its launch in 2011, Real Techniques is the number one makeup brush brand on YouTube, the leading share brand in the UK and one of the fastest growing brands in the U.S. Body Benefits by Body Image® is the number one brand in bath accessories with distribution at key retailers such as Walmart and Target.