Customer Financial Services Manager
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, the Customer Financial Services Manager will be responsible for managing trade funds, accounts receivables, deductions and claims, credit and collections, order processing, and customer financial relations.
- Leads planning, forecasting and reporting of trade spending for the entire customer portfolio.
- Manages processes and controls to ensure all trade spending and future commitments are identified and within budget guidelines.
- Monitors and forecasts cash receipts and days sales outstanding (DSO); ensures customer terms and credit limits are adhered to.
- Works through insurance broker and carrier to develop trade credit insurance program
- Drives efforts to minimize open deduction balances, resolve claims, and reduce write-offs
- Supervises order processing
- Works collaboratively with Purchasing, Customer Marketing and Distribution to meet or exceed customer service objectives.
- A bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA or MBA candidate preferred
- 7+ years of experience within a consumer packaged goods (CPG) company is preferred
- Experience managing/supervising a team required
- Trade management experience required
- Experience working in an ERP environment (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.) required
IDEAL PERSONAL PROFILE:
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Detail and results oriented
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with internal and external parties at all levels
- Ability to resolve conflicts/discrepancies positively and professionally
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Manages: Customer Financial Service Analysts, EDI Coordinator
Key Internal Relationships: Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Sales, Customer Marketing, Supply Chain, IT
Key External Relationships: Customers, Distributors, Insurance Broker/Carrier
Paris Presents Incorporated is an entrepreneurial, privately held / private equity backed company that creates and distributes strong brands of makeup tools and body care accessories in over 60 countries. Our 70+ year old company is a high-growth, beauty business with a focus on exceptional quality products at affordable prices developed through innovation and on-trend design. Paris Presents has a very fast paced culture, with the senior management team coming from major CPG companies and having strong records of growing businesses. The company has been recognized on Inc’s Top 5000 fastest growing privately held companies to work for 3 years in a row.
The company’s three core brands are EcoTools®, Real Techniques®, and Body Benefits by Body Image®. EcoTools® is a leader in eco-conscious beauty products, most notably for incredibly soft cosmetic brushes but also offers a line of hair brushes and bath accessories. Since its launch in 2011, Real Techniques® is the number one makeup brush brand on YouTube, the leading share brand in the UK and one of the fastest growing brands in the U.S. Body Benefits by Body Image® is the number one brand in bath accessories with distribution at key retailers such as Walmart and Target.