Associate Brand Manager - EcoTools
Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Associate Brand Manager will support profitable business growth through the commercialization of new products and renovation of existing products. Key responsibilities will include project management, copywriting, business & retailer analysis, and competitive research. The successful candidate will possess a can-do attitude, the ability to remain flexible in an ever-changing environment, and the ability to work across diverse teams.
- Assumes role of "go to person" on business and leads cross-functional teams on large projects including: creative direction and copy writing, product positioning, pricing, and forecasting
- Delivers marketplace intelligence; monitoring competitive products and identifying trends and market opportunities and benchmarking other “Best in Class” brands
- Brings new & exciting ideas to the team and can successfully translate these ideas into winning programs with the help of internal and agency partners
- Craft insight driven materials to support the sell-in of new products and programs, both internally and externally
- Execute marketing and shopper marketing programs (PR, coupons, digital, advertising, etc)
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS
- 2-4 years of experience in brand management or marketing-related field
- BA/BS, MBA a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work with low supervision and experience leading cross functional teams
- Experience working with numbers and performing various financial analytics (P&L or POS review)
- Experience writing product copy and getting new products ready for market
- Experience launching new products and working closely with a product development team
- Experience creating sales materials and working closely with sales department
IDEAL PERSONAL PROFILE
- A tech-savvy, high energy and action-oriented individual who thrives in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a broad range of internal and external groups.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with an attention to detail.
- An individual who is naturally curious and actively seeks information.
- Flexibility, with ability to succeed in a changing environment while putting some personal structure in place.
- Has a passion and genuine interest in beauty!
- Reports to: Brand Manager
- Key Relationships: Works closely with marketing colleagues and cross-functional team (product development, creative services, quality, purchasing, customer marketing, etc)
Paris Presents Incorporated is an entrepreneurial, privately held / private equity backed company that creates and distributes strong brands of makeup tools and body care accessories in over 60 countries. Our 70+ year old company is a high-growth, beauty business with a focus on exceptional quality products at affordable prices developed through innovation and on-trend design. Paris Presents has a very fast paced culture, with the senior management team coming from major CPG companies and having strong records of growing businesses. The company has been recognized on Inc’s Top 5000 fastest growing privately held companies to work for 3 years in a row.
The company’s three core brands are EcoTools®, Real Techniques®, and Body Benefits by Body Image®. EcoTools® is a leader in eco-conscious beauty products, most notably for incredibly soft cosmetic brushes but also offers a line of hair brushes and bath accessories. Since its launch in 2011, Real Techniques® is the number one makeup brush brand on YouTube, the leading share brand in the UK and one of the fastest growing brands in the U.S. Body Benefits by Body Image® is the number one brand in bath accessories with distribution at key retailers such as Walmart and Target.