Commercial Coordinator - UK
Seeking a stand-out Commercial Co-Ordinator, ideally with a passion for all things beauty, and a proven track-record of providing Commercial, Marketing and all around general support. This position will report to the Head of Sales UK & Ireland.
- Overall responsibility for administrative procedures to support running the UK and EU sales operations.
- Competitor analysis – for all retail pricing, promotions, new products and in store display material with regular store visits.
- Retail Price List – The RRP/ CP list to be kept updated and recommendations for all new products.
- Co-ordinate UK Retailer promotional calendars with the help of the sales team.
- Update weekly Epos Data from Boots, Superdrug and Asda.
- New Line Forms to be completed for all new products going into Boots, Superdrug and Asda.
- Support Distributors with price lists, sell sheets and product information, logistical information and technical support.
- Support Marketing Manager with projects, organising events, developing marketing materials and presentations.
- Effectively collaborate and co-ordinate activity within internal PPI departments, category, customer marketing, finance and customer services to deliver company’s business priorities.
- Manage all point of sale activity, working with brief sets by the retailer and sourcing the best options and final approval of trays.
- Manage sample requests for both sales team and the customers.
- Organise team travel.
- Ensure personal development by implementing agreed training and development objectives with Head of Sales UK & Ireland.
- 2-3 years of experience with High street / Grocery retailers within a Beauty or FMCG company
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to simplify complex data and extract key insights
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines
- Polite and business-like telephone manner
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Must have a good understanding of Epos data and National Accounts administration support
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Holds valid passport and UK work visa.
IDEAL PERSONAL PROFILE
- Proactive, growth-mindset
- Flexible, dynamic, diplomatic
- Curious and enjoys learning about the changing consumer and market
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth working environment.
- A juggler- likes to have multiple balls in the air, and willing to “roll up your sleeves” to get things done.
Reports to: Head of Sales UK & Ireland
Manages: No direct reports
Key Internal Relationships: Works closely with EMEA Commercial and Marketing team, PPI cross functional teams, in particular with U. S. based Customer Marketing, Marketing and Supply Chain team.
Paris Presents Incorporated is an entrepreneurial, privately held / private equity backed company that creates and distributes strong brands of makeup tools and body care accessories in over 60 countries. Our 70+ year old company is a high-growth, beauty business with a focus on exceptional quality products at affordable prices developed through innovation and on-trend design. Paris Presents has a very fast paced culture, with the senior management team coming from major CPG companies and having strong records of growing businesses. The company has been recognized on Inc’s Top 5000 fastest growing privately held companies to work for 3 years in a row.
The company’s three core brands are EcoTools, Real Techniques and Body Benefits. EcoTools is a leader in eco- conscious beauty products, most notably for incredibly soft cosmetic brushes. Real Techniques is the fastest growing make up brush brand in the US and the number one brand in the UK, offering women high quality brushes with education on how to use them, created in collaboration with Sam and Nic Chapman (Pixiwoos). Real Techniques is the #1 make-up brush brand on YouTube. The brand offers a comprehensive assortment of netted bath sponges as well as all other bath accessories.