Associate Customer Marketing Manager
Associate Customer Marketing Manager will report to a Senior Customer Marketing Manager (CMM). The individual will work closely with the field sales team, Marketing, E-Commerce, Supply Chain, Product Development, Creative Services, Finance, and Purchasing to assist in S&OP process and execute retailer-specific brand strategies that deliver profitable growth for PPI.
- Responsible for execution of customer-specific brand strategies for key US and global retailers (e.g., Walmart, Food Retailers, and International Distributors).
- Works with sales team and/or distributors to analyze sales forecast, be able to problem solve, and communicate cross functionally.
- Acts as internal steward for sales team to liaise with Brand team to execute brand strategies at retailers.
- Manages multiple timelines, project deliverables and priorities for development and execution of displays, promotions, special packs.
- Works collaboratively and cross-functionally with brand team, creative team, supply chain create and execute impactful, retailer-specific marketing projects and promotions across cosmetics and bath accessories brands. (Displays, ads, end caps, social media, retailer-specific events, online, etc.).
- Manages the execution of the planning process to ensure timely, accurate, and actionable priorities are communicated to field sales.
- Identifies program opportunities with Sales team, analyzes and uncovers insights from various data sources such as Nielsen and POS, and works with their Senior CMM to develop plans and programs that meet profitability and feasibility considerations.
- Create comprehensive selling materials for field sales to showcase our category leadership tailored to specific retailers and distributors.
- Supports Senior CMM with post mortem analyses and manages a library of up-to-date customer success stories.
- Writes and submits creative briefs for internal Creative Solutions team, and delivers final programs to the field sales team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, preferably in finance, marketing, economics
- Proven success in past analytical roles
- Consumer Packaged Goods, Retailer experience, or Syndicated Data company (IRI/Nielsen)
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize
- Literate and comfortable with data (financials, syndicated data)
- Strong analytical skills
- Big picture oriented with attention to detail
- Strong and clear communicator
- Ability to take ownership and proactively troubleshoot / problem solve
- Ability to travel as needed for work requirements
- Forecasting experience or S&OP process knowledge and experience a plus
- Beauty and/or Fashion experience a plus
- Category management experience is a huge plus
Ideal Personality Profile
- Excellent diplomatic demeanor
- Customer focused
- Strong interpersonal skills to help build customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Curious and enjoys learning about the changing consumer and market
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast – paced working environment and comfortable making decisions, and adjusting priorities and resources
- Futuristic attitude with a growth mind set– willing to ask and execute the “what if…?”
- A juggler- likes to have multiple balls in the air
Paris Presents Incorporated is an entrepreneurial, privately held / venture capital backed company that creates and distributes strong brands of makeup tools and body care accessories in over 60 countries. This is a high-growth, beauty business with a focus on exceptional quality products at affordable prices developed through innovation and on-trend design. Paris Presents has a very fast paced culture, with the senior management team coming from major CPG companies and having strong records of growing businesses. The company is over 70 years old, with annual revenues of over $225MM and continues to grow rapidly. The company has also been recognized on Inc’s Top 5000 companies to work for 3 years in a row.
The company’s three core brands are EcoTools®, Real Techniques®, and Body Benefits by Body Image®. EcoTools is a leader in eco- conscious beauty products, most notably for incredibly soft cosmetic brushes but also offers a line of hair brushes and bath accessories. Since its launch in 2011, Real Techniques is the number one makeup brush brand on YouTube, the leading share brand in the UK and one of the fastest growing brands in the U.S. Body Benefits is the number one brand in bath accessories with distribution at key retailers such as Walmart.