Customer Service Rep - UK
This position will be responsible for managing UK order data flow and will be the single point of contact for customer service needs.
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Work directly with 3PL contact on resolving any customer issues/discrepancies
- Administer the sending and receiving of EDI documents for UK based customer by monitoring daily production transmissions of electronica data
- Manual order entry
- Assess inventory levels and edit customer orders accordingly to achieve 100% fill rate
- Advise customers of order readiness and collection dates
- Communicate out of stock information to customers and provide ETA on product availability.
- Monitor and track customer orders from initial creation to customer delivery
- Monitor customer compliance issues, resolve any immediate needs, recommend corrective actions and report deficiencies monthly.
- Liaise with sales team concerning stock holding information.
- Minimum 8 GCSE’s required – 2 A levels required
- CPG experience with Logistics and Supply Chain background preferred
IDEAL PERSONAL PROFILE:
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Ability to work well across a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Uses insightful judgment to analyze information, make decisions, and solve problems
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of urgency
Reports to: UK Logistics & Customer Service Coordinator
Manages: No direct reports
Paris Presents is an entrepreneurial, privately held / venture capital backed company that creates and distributes strong brands of makeup tools and body care accessories in over 60 countries. Their expertise includes both globally distributed branded product lines and the development of retailer brands, product lines individually created and managed for large retailers. This is a high-growth, beauty and fashion business with a focus on high quality products at affordable prices developed through innovation and on-trend design. A sought-after “indie” company, Paris Presents has a very fast paced culture, has annual revenues of over $100M, and is growing rapidly around the world, with distribution in over 60 countries. In 2014, the company was recognized by IRI/Boston Consulting Group as the fastest growing health and beauty company under $1B, and a top-10 finalist in the 2015 European Business Awards. The senior management team comes from major CPG companies and has a strong record of success growing businesses. The company is over 70 years old with a very fast paced culture, has annual revenues of over $225MM, and is growing rapidly. The senior management team comes from major CPG companies and has strong success record of growing businesses. In 2016 the CEO, Patrick O’Brien, was named Ernest and Young Entrepreneur of the year for the Midwest region and the company was recognized on Inc’s top 5000 companies to work for 3 years in a row.
The company’s three core brands are EcoTools®, Real Techniques®, and Body Benefits by Body Image®. EcoTools is a leader in eco- conscious beauty products, most notably for incredibly soft cosmetic brushes but also offers a line of hair brushes and bath accessories. Body Benefits is the number one brand in bath accessories with distribution at key retailers such as Walmart. The brand offers a comprehensive assortment of netted bath sponges as well as all other bath accessories.
Since its launch in 2011, Real Techniques has taken over the online beauty industry with phenomenal products and expert advice from celebrity makeup artists and sisters Sam and Nic Chapman. Our inspiring education is creating newfound confidence in women globally, all at a click of a button. The brand is the number one makeup brush brand on YouTube, the leading share brand in the UK and one of the fastest growing brands in the U.S.
The company also offers retailer exclusive brands to round out our portfolio at key retailers like Walmart, Target, Walgreens and Rite Aid.