COMMUNITY MANAGER, Real Techniques® & EcoTools®
Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Community Manager will support brand growth by connecting one-on-one with our consumers and building strong relationships that ultimately drive brand awareness, engagement and loyalty. Paris Presents is a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment. The successful candidate is digital savvy and experienced as a community manager. The candidate must be strategic while being able to execute both strategy and tactics. This position provides a creative space to communicate brand values in a fun and engaging manner, so must also have a can-do attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
Reports to: Brand Manager
Key Relationships: Works closely with marketing colleagues and agency partners
- Ultimately, acts as the voice of our brands and manages all online community conversations.
- Create opportunities to elevate communication and conversations and turn it into content.
- Able to manage live events on multiple social platforms.
- Elevate comments and consumer queries to appropriate Brand Manager or external Consumer Response team as necessary.
- When appropriate, select contest winners, gather winner’s information and provide product fulfillment.
- Respond to comments and consumer queries on Real Techniques® and EcoTools® social communities within a 24-hour response time. Social communities include Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and Pinterest:
Real Techniques® Snapchat (@realtechniques)
EcoTools® Snapchat (@ecotools)
- Implement a “surprise and delight” program, rewarding routine engagers with product.
- Engage and manage micro influencers to ensure the partnership is being elevated and executed to its maximum potential.
- Coordinate with internal brand team, as well as external Public Relations and Social Strategy teams to ensure brand voice consistency and stay updated on new products and features.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Stay up-to-date with latest beauty and social media trends.
- BA/BS in relevant Marketing or Communications field
- Proven work experience as a Community Manager (2-3 years)
- Skilled in copywriting, customer service, and storytelling
- Demonstrated ability to work with low supervision
- Experience developing content strategy and implementing a plus
- At least 1-year agency or internal marketing experience a plus
IDEAL PERSONAL PROFILE
- Strategic with ability to execute.
- A tech-savvy, high energy and action-oriented individual who thrives in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a broad range of internal and external groups.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with an attention to detail.
- Flexibility, with ability to succeed in a changing environment while putting some personal structure in place.
- Has a passion and genuine interest in beauty!
Paris Presents Incorporated is an entrepreneurial, privately held / private equity backed company that creates and distributes strong brands of makeup tools and body care accessories in over 60 countries. Our 70+ year old company is a high-growth, beauty business with a focus on exceptional quality products at affordable prices developed through innovation and on-trend design. Paris Presents has a very fast paced culture, with the senior management team coming from major CPG companies and having strong records of growing businesses. The company has been recognized on Inc’s Top 5000 fastest growing privately held companies to work for 3 years in a row.
The company’s three core brands are EcoTools®, Real Techniques®, and Body Benefits by Body Image®. EcoTools® is a leader in eco-conscious beauty products, most notably for incredibly soft cosmetic brushes but also offers a line of hair brushes and bath accessories. Since its launch in 2011, Real Techniques® is the number one makeup brush brand on YouTube, the leading share brand in the UK and one of the fastest growing brands in the U.S. Body Benefits by Body Image® is the number one brand in bath accessories with distribution at key retailers such as Walmart and Target.